The Manager, Sales Operationsand Analytics works with commercial leadershipacross specialty branded productsdivision to ensure that product strategies and target sales are attainable, executable, and reportable. This position will also collaborate with variousbusiness partners to support strategic initiatives, product acquisitions, and business development opportunities.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Analytics and Data Management: Empower the sales force to drive business by distilling strategic business needs into actionable reports and communicating use effectively.
- Incentive Compensation (IC) Oversight: Design and manage the IC plans for the sales force by collaborating with business partners to ensure the plan supports overarching financial goals. Generate performance models that accurately and fairly establish sales goals for the sales force.
- CRM Oversight:Design and update CRM platforms to accommodatesales teams and commercial leadership to aid in better sales force execution.
- Sales Force Design & Optimization: Partner with sales leadership to provideinsight and recommendations on sales force performance, targeting gaps, and unmet business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the IC plan design and reporting; ensure alignment to the achievement of national goals and objectives
- Ensure sales force goals and objectives are nested within the Specialty Brands financial goals
- Working with legal and compliance, ensure all sales representative activity is reported accurately and timely in accordance with the Sunshine Act
- Develop KPIs to aid leadership in gauging performance outside of pure financial metrics
- Manage the vendor relationships with the data and service providers; e.g. IQVIA
- Manage the data visualization and dashboarding products for salesforce promoted products to include but not limited to dermatology, infectious disease, and women’s health
- Partner with Finance to align operational goals and strategy with forecasting and budgeting
- Play integral role in developing sales operations support for newly created Women’s Health salesforce; eg territory design, launch incentives, etc.
- Ensures the career growth of team members by building systems and processes to ensure ongoing training and development.
- Passion: Evidences passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Agility: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; advanced analytics or business degree a plus
- A minimum of 2-3years of personnel management
- Familiarity with analytic methods such as linear regression, time series analysis, and data visualization
- 1-2 years designing IC plans and goalspreferred
- 1-2 years of analytical work preferred
- A minimum 1-2 years’ pharma or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Occasional business travelrequired (10-15%)
- Frequent talking, hearing, visual acuity (detail/accuracy), and repetitive motion
Mayne Pharma provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Mayne Pharma also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Mayne Pharma is an E-Verify employer.