IDEMIA Identity and Security, a leading provider of identity management solutions with annual revenues greater than $500 million, is searching for a Sales Manager for our State & Local government operations.
This position will oversee a team of sales account executives. The Sales Manager is responsible for assisting Account Executives with planning, developing, and executing sales growth strategies, tactics, and action plans to meet both short-term and long-term sales goals. Additionally, he or she is expected to participate and provide leadership for his or her sales team in activities such as identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and maximizing new business development opportunities.
This position will be a critical contributor to the future strategic direction, growth, and overall success of IDEMIA I&S in the S&L government sector and will report to the Sr VP of Sales. Candidates must have a track record of successfully shaping, pursuing and closing large dollar opportunities.
- Able to communicate, coordinate, and lead a team effectively.
- Possess a strong work ethic and leader mentality.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of sales processes.
- Proven track record of business development success.
- Capable of conducting account analysis to produce and execute sales growth strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable leader with ability to provide strong direction and motivation to team members.
- Substantial experience in developing territory and account sales strategies to enhance sales growth.
- Monitor and manage the activities, pipeline, and sales of his or her assigned team of salespersons.
- Identify and develop a win strategy for key contracts and programs within customer accounts that will ensure sales targets are met.
- Effectively allocate team resources to ensure sales targets are met.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency across his or her sales team.
- As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the company
- Continually develop and manage sales team members.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is anequal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.