Seeking a seasoned Salesforce Development Manager who is passionate and experienced at building applications as well as the ability to re-engineer and integrate existing applications.
You are a major advocate of the SFDC and Heroku platforms. You are a thought-leader with real-world business common sense, having the ability to communicate clearly and collaborate across functions. You will have exceptional communication and negotiation skills, combined with experience guiding software engineer’s in implementing production quality solutions.
This is a position for a hardworking and creative person focusing on making an impact to the technical delivery of a high-energy Salesforce engineering team.
General Responsibilities, Requirements & Skills
- Partner with stakeholders across Product Development & Product Management
- Experienced in analyzing Business Requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and designing them to Salesforce custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships
- Experience in Designing and performing Administrative and Development related tasks
- Proficiency with Apex, Lightning Components, Workflows, Triggers, source control with GIT and common Salesforce integration patterns
- Proven best in class business applications
- Ability to perform code reviews; audit for development team to ensure quality product
- Proficient in Service Cloud Development using Salesforce inbuilt Components / features
- Process oriented, problem solving and quality focused attitude
- Proficient in driving a team and working with an onshore/offshore model to deliver a quality product on time and on budget
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.