At Zymergen IT, we are constantly improving our business process and operations. Currently, we are looking for a Sr. NetSuite Financials Administrator/Developer who will be a strong business partner to the Finance department and will serve as NetSuite administrator and other financial system admin, and be the primary point of contact for NetSuite support, maintenance and the continued evolution of NetSuite throughout the company. The position will be responsible for ensuring proper change management is followed to comply with SOX and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Job Description and Specific Responsibilities
Immediate responsibilities include:
- Partner with business stakeholders (primarily Finance) to document and re-engineer current processes within NetSuite and other financial business applications (Including Coupa & Adaptive Insights). Identify gaps and opportunities for automation.
- Design and drive strategic initiatives as they relate to NetSuite and Coupa
- Translate business requirements to functional/technical specifications in deploying end to end solutions
- Manage the ongoing administration of NetSuite, Coupa, Adaptive Insights and the other systems including user roles and permissions, item configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties
- Work closely with the Finance team in bringing efficiencies to their accounting processes
- Develop saved searches and financial & planning reports for the Finance team
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
- Partner with respective vendor product management groups to stay informed on and evaluate new features in future product releases
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite/Coupa/Adaptive Insights functionality based on evolving business needs
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite/Coupa/Adaptive Insights platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, or a related technical field
- 8+ years’ experience in systems analyst roles, implementing and supporting applications such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP and Workday Financials, with at least 5 years of hands on experience with NetSuite Administration and Implementation of financial modules
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Coupa/Adaptive Insights experience is preferred or willingness to learn
- Experience with FP&A tool Adaptive Insights or similar tools is highly recommended. This individual will support Adaptive Insights configurations, etc.
- Demonstrating a full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with standard NetSuite modules such as Inventory, Procure to pay, Sales orders & shipping, Fixed Assets, GL etc.
- Hands on experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like Coupa, Autodesk, Workday, Salesforce etc.
- Project management, SOP documentation, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs /functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment
- Experience with Workday configuration and reporting is a plus
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Zymergen may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills for this job.
Founded in 2013 and based in the San FranciscoBay Area,Zymergen is a technology company unlocking the power of biology. We deliver better economics for products made from biology that are used across industries, bring new products to market faster, and develop novel products.Our proprietary platform uses robots and machine learning to engineer microbes faster, more predictably, and to a level of performance previously unattainable. These microbes, and the products they produce, have broad applications across industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, and healthcare.For more information visitwww.zymergen.com.