This position is responsible tomanage TSMs’ activities, oversee TSM growth and development, and coordinate with Operations to ensure all systems are working properly so timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times. Works toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team and department goals.
- Ensure TSMs understand expectations, have materials and equipment to meet those expectations, are placed in a role where they have strengths to meet those expectations, and are recognized for exceeding those expectations
- Demonstrate a proficiency at encouraging personal development and helping TSMs understand the importance of their role in fulfilling the mission of the organization
- Oversee staffing in regard to hiring, dismissals, performance management, and pay reviews in collaboration with senior management
- Communicate status of personnel, products, and projects with clear, concise reports and metrics to all stakeholders
- Communicate product and department future direction to team members and other stakeholders in collaboration with senior management
- Coordinates with Operations to facilitate the creation of project plans with proper scoping, estimates, and resourcing
- Provide project-level budget forecasts and manages in accordance with the established budget
- Mentor and ensure each supervisor’s team is meeting department targets and goals.
- Handle escalated customers and coordinate with other teams (i.e., Case Management and SMEs) to provide timely resolution.
- Work with leadership team and operations to recommend process improvement and lead implementation of determined changes across all support teams to ensure an effortless and high quality experience for customers and technicians.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and required
Typically 10 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 1 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Strong management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop and mentor team members for high performance
· Outstandingverbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
· Excellentpresentation and public speaking skills
· Excellent independentdecision making, analysis and problem solving skills
· Understand and act on financial information that contributes to business profitability
· Ability to plan and manage successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget, assign tasks and areas of responsibility
· Lead team(s) to achieve company goals in creative and effective ways
· Excellentplanning and organizational skills and techniques
· Communicate effectively with senior management
· Good negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage outsourced relationships
· Ability to influence, build relationships, understand organizational complexities and manage conflict
· Broad professional and managerial skills with a good understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
· Ability to lead virtual teams
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· HSPS product knowledge is a plus
· Intermediate understanding of CRM software, call center management software, and call monitoring software is a plus
· Intermediatecomputer knowledge including Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to resolve complex problems and questions on function and usage of HSPS products and services
· Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required
· Ability to drive results while appropriately managing personnel
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D