You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Supply Chain Project Implementation Manager.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You’re generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Servicesis our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five.
We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Project Implementation Manageryou need to know how to:
- Develop protocols and procedures standardization of database information for optimum use for all care sites.
- Maintain and work with STSC to ensure the proper functioning of interfaces to and from Materiel systems (ADT, Patient Charge, Par Excellence).
- Develop, implement and maintain technology processes for Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, including but not limited to system service operations, operating systems, e-commerce and web deployed information solutions.
- Develop, update and modify process for electronic ordering, invoicing and paying to make the System more streamlined and efficient.
- Perform routine maintenance and work with STSC on version and system upgrades to insure compliance with STSC standards and maintaining the most up to date software possible.
- Coordinate or perform education and training for all users of the software packages supporting Materiel Management and Finance.
- Serve as liaison between user departments and STSC on any issues and concerns with the systems and coordinate smooth exchange of information with Perioperative Services.
- Recommend, design, and generate reports or special requests as needed by users consultants or management.
- Assess and assign security for software systems relating to Materiel Management and Accounts Payable.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Three to five (3 to 5) years of inventory management experience which includes extensive knowledge of medical/surgical supplies, computerized inventory control, charge capture systems and par-level replenishment methods, required
- Previous experience in MMIS system installations, preferred
- Project Management experience and/or Certifications, preferred
- Experience managing complex multi-million dollar surgical services inventories and reducing inventory values as they flux based upon patient volume and case mix index indicators, high preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.