Position:EnterpriseResourceManagerHR / EHS
Location:Mayfield Heights, OH 44124(will consider relocation assistance)
Salary:$150,000 - $175,000
Position Summary: The Enterprise Resource Manager – Human Resource and Environmental HealthandSafety systems will lead a global team of IT professionals, partnering with key HR, EHSandPhysical Security stakeholders, providing premier technology platforms creating and enabling a premier employee life cycle experience and be a cornerstone of the Safety 360’ culture of makingusone of the safest and most secure places to work all while increasing the productivity of the functions supported.
- Enabling a premierdigital experience by selecting, implementing and optimizing premier technology platforms.In partnership with HR, EHS & physical Security, research and identify technology trends and best practices.
- Team Development – Assess and develop IT team members so their skills, experience and knowledge continually grow in alignment with stakeholder and technology needs while helping to ensure readiness for future career opportunities.
- Deliver Technology Based Solutions –Partner with development teams on system design and gap analysis, prioritization of critical initiatives and resources, and make vs. buy evaluation.
- HR Analytics – Support the HR reporting and analytics function for effective decision making.
- Agile Project Management -– Using Agile tools and methods, coach the team and stakeholders in the use of key Agile ways of working to increase speed, transparency and value delivery, including:
- Communications – Create and deliver communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues and risks, including regular status, and chair regular governance and steering committees around priorities and resource investment.
- Work Management - Track the extent to which projects remain on time and on budget.Working with key stakeholders, operational and executive leadership, ensure project conflicts and competing priorities are resolved.
- Implementation – Manage the rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
- Operational Excellence – Possess deep knowledge of HR systems and their use in optimizing HR processes and offer best practice suggestions for process improvement.
- Vendor Management – In partnership with functional owners, maintain strong relationships with key vendors, participate in commercial negotiations, hands-on operational issue identification and resolution, evaluation of return on investment.
- Budget – Develop and manage spending in the department to meet the organizational goals and stay within approved amounts.
- Data PrivacyandCyber Security – Ensure all HR, safety and security systems are compliant with all relevant data privacy laws, policies and guidance while continuing to ensure the highest level of cyber security around all HR data
- Has direct reports.Supervising a global team of direct reports (Cleveland,UK), reporting into Vice President, Information Technology Enterprise Corporate Functions.
- 10+ years related experience with 5+ years’ relevant program and project management experience.
- Technically proficient in PeopleSoft HRMS, through 5+ years of system development experience.Ability to drive network of key interfaces and system development usingPeopleTools, SQR, APIs, Connectors, etc.
- Strong systems knowledge to work with HR and business leadership to develop processes that work within the technical capabilities of the HR system portfolio.
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, UltiPro payroll, Kronos, ServiceNow,GenSuiteand other relevant platforms
- Strong teamwork / partnership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience integrating HR/payroll systems and processes in large-scale, global, complex environments.
- Successful record of building and improving operational processes and procedures, ability to drive program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – excellent organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment.
- Takes strategic view with ability to perform cost benefit analyses, accurately assess risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and evaluate the implications in a complex business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances – solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent team member experience.