Energetic leader to build/establish an end-to-end full cycle recruitment process and execution to ensure timely action, cost effective strategies and a positive experience, People 1st experience for all onboarding Ventech candidates. Actively represents and lead the recruitment of open positions against specified/assigned business group(s) as necessary.
- Creates recruiting strategy and ensures the development and implementation of execution strategies, and annual action plans/goals to ensure Ventech’s talent requirements are met.
- Provides leadership and direction to the team in carrying out strategies and goals including providing leadership in innovative techniques and full-cycle recruiting strategies that utilize state of the art systems and processes that ensure high quality hires in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Work in partnership with business leaders and HR Business Partners to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges.
- Effectively collaborates with HR Business Partners and drives workforce management strategies through the organization and recruiting function.
- Implements and maintain development program to keep recruiting staff ahead of industry trends. Ensures development of each staff member to his/her potential.
- Drives cultural change and education of management staff to employ effective recruiting techniques and the use of effective technology in the recruiting process.
- Develops quantitative and qualitative measures to evaluate staffing effectiveness based on quality, cost, efficiency and customer feedback. Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations in collaboration with HR Business Partners.
- In partnership with the Director of Employee Engagement, develops and maintains effective relationships with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of talent.
- Determines Internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates for all of business groups within Ventech.
- Ensures the development and management of on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
- Manages automated resume and applicant tracking systems and develops and maintains reports for Human Resources and leadership.
- Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover for compliance with legal regulations, Affirmative Action and with organization goals and policies.
- Works with EEO/AA lead to drive diversity recruitment strategies at all organizational levels.
- Prepares and manages recruiting budget for the organization.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Must be able to inspire trust and effectively consult, coach, lead and influence others. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success leading and developing a high performing end-to-end full cycle Recruiting team in a fast paced environment, influencing and motivating organizational change, and successfully achieving recruiting outcomes that meet organizational talent requirements.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, with a minimum of 8 years’ experience recruiting in both corporate and agency environments. This includes five years recruiting experience with an additional three years demonstrated success in leading a progressive and innovative recruiting function.
- Should have knowledge of and exposure to Compensation, Benefits, Organizational Development and Training organizations.
- AIRS certification/training (preferred)
- Demonstrated full-life cycle recruiting experience recruiting for complex technical positions in a high-volume environment (sourcing, requisition, management, interviewing and extending offers, negotiation and relocation).
- Demonstrated proven knowledge in state and federal employment laws.
- Demonstrated experiences in the federal acquisition domain, along with the ability to contribute to key requirements on federal contract proposals.
- A network and experience working with talent in the NoVa / DC metro area.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/VEN1004VENSO/JobBoard/22385a1b-1298-4c79-aa35-bc292ccd9357/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=941767b2-3395-479e-908c-d201a6d23e82
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.