The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The ADT Business Territory Manager is the leader of the Business Account Representative Sales team. The leader in this role is responsible for developing a Business sales team consisting of highly successful, productive sales representatives capable exceeding company revenue expectations as well as maintaining a high level of customer service. The Business Territory manager is responsible for driving sales expectations, marketing initiatives and ensuring channel profitability throughout their region. This position requires a strong, organized, business focused integrity centered leader who possess expert knowledge in the commercial security sales market place.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Plan, coordinate and implement commercial sales functions and process
- Attain and strive to exceed budgeted revenue expectations
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications and building solid customer relationship throughout the accounts life cycle
- Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning installation, service or customer experience issues, thereby preserving excellent customer relations
- Assure profitability of the channel is achieved
- Build and retain effective, productive, motivated Business sales representatives
- Set production goals, coach and motive team to exceed budget expectations
- Manage and assign areas to Business representatives within their region
- Measure the activities of each Business Sales Representative to assure their business activities will produce required results and conform with all ADT guidelines
- Continuously monitor the sales growth vs. budget expectations, sales plans target objectives, revenue growth performance and increased market share growth
- Implement and execute ADT’s Business marketing strategies and business plans
- Work in conjunction with other department and business leaders to assure congruence with sales and operations
- Developing sales opportunities to target user segments
- Provide training and education to sales staff
- Develop and implement key account strategic and tactical plans that insure account penetration and increased annual business.
- College degree
- Minimum of 5 years commercial sales experience, including 3 years of successful field commercial sales management or other related successful sales management position
- Experience analyzing sales statistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with business leaders and customer organizations
- Functional and technical skills in leading a sales organization
- Excellent leadership skills evolving financial management abilities
- Strong work ethic, with ability to manage others effectively
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of approved commercial products and services
- Fire alarm systems expertise
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and documents
- Knowledge in direct sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals
- Customer focused
- Successful track record managing a successful, customer focused, results driven teams built on integrity and trust
- Conflict management and resolutions skills
- Proven team building skills
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as understanding margin DOA guidelines and creating cost + plus quotes
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Ability to work a fulltime schedule
- Ability to travel nights and weekends to accommodate the business needs as required.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com