- Accountable for meeting or exceeding sales plan with targeted gross margins.
- Growing territory market share through account solicitation
- Strategic category sales growth (FMI, VCI, Fresh and Local, Smart Stock, etc.)
- Educating customers on category management trends and opportunities
- Business reviews and long term growth strategy.
- Building and developing customer profiles for specific account pricing strategies.
- Preparing annual sales forecast working with General Sales Manager.
- Active participation and involvement with sales meetings, conferences and trade shows.
- Works with Credit Department to assist with high-risk accounts.
- Works with their team members to ensure all administrative roles are being handled properly. (A/R, order writing, returns, FMI implementation etc.)
- Execution of FMI (survey, recommendation, implementation oversight, acceptance rates)
- Achievement of goals for Corporate Marketing Programs.
- Build “partner” business relationship with all accounts in assigned territory.
- Manage and train direct reports to ensure all job objectives are met and HR policies are adhered to.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.
- Excellent customer and internal communication skills.
- PC Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Excellent knowledge of Convenience Industry.
- Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- 10% Sales Growth
- 15% Non-Cigarette Growth
- 20bp Non-Cigarette Margin Growth Annually.
- Achievement of yearly MBO’s (FMI, Fresh and Local, VCI, etc…)