There’s a new leader in innovative supply chain management solutions, forged from the well-established brands Wesco Aircraft and Pattonair. Incora is the world’s leading provider of supply chain management solutions. Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, and incorporate our capabilities into our customers’ businesses. Incora manages all aspects of supply chain from procurement and warehouse management to logistics and on-site customer services. We reduce complexity and increase reliability so our customers can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We invite you to explore a career with our Incora Customer Operations Team.
The Warehouse Manager is accountable for actively managing assigned warehouse functions and activities which may include one or more of the following areas: receiving, QA, picking, packing, bagging, shipping, kitting, stocking , inventory control, customer service, document control and retention, and/or as applicable to the operations of the assigned Distribution Center. Oversight includes but is not limited to: ensuring all operational activities and training initiatives are in accordance with Wesco's Warehouse Work Instructions, Standard Work, TQM/CI Plans, Federal/State/Local Regulations, EHS Regulations, FAR, ITAR and EAR.
The Warehouse Manager is assigned to meet and/or exceed organizational goals as outlined in the Distribution Center Policy Deployment and Macro Plans as linked to the Regional Internal Operations PD and Macro Plan and will be responsible for reporting the appropriate metrics and reports as required to meet Improvement Target goals. This role will act as the liaison between the employees at the Distribution Center and the Regional Distribution Center organization. The position demands strong leadership, accountability, and sound business acumen which will be used to develop the effectiveness, efficiency and culture of Wesco.
As a member of Wesco's Internal Operations management team, this position is responsible for contributing to the Distribution Center Policy Deployment, Macro Plan, and delivering Enterprise Excellence improvements year-on-year.
The position will be a champion of Wesco's People Philosophy and Three Circle culture.
· Operational areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to: Receiving, Quality, Stocking, Picking, Shipping, and Inventory Management
· Monitor adherence to product packaging, preservation, traceability and shipping standard work and policies. Govern adherence to QMS requirements and reporting metrics as assigned
· Manage all daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics (6S, Takt Time, Cycle Time, etc.); ensure regular reviews are managed and in place at the assigned Distribution Center
· Enforce compliance of contractual and legal processes and documentation of inbound and outbound inventory requirements, ensuring all are being met with accuracy, efficiency, and on time delivery (backlog and quality management)
· Manage the repair and maintenance of the building, tools, and equipment. Investigate options for improvement and ensure the appropriate TPM practices/contracts are in place for equipment (such as fork trucks, freezers, refrigerators, HVAC, generators, etc)
· Contribute to the Distribution Center Policy Deployment and Macro Plan as well as manage and deliver action items; Ensure that area of responsibility PDPRs are maintained and regularly updated
· Manage Enterprise Excellence within the assigned area at the Distribution Center and in conjunction with the Continuous Improvement team; deliver year-on-year improvements through targeted CI events & activities; lead and facilitate Kaizen events
· Ensure that the area of responsibility team is trained in accordance with current QMS documentation and regulations. Ensure that both training and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated; manage day-to-day performance and evaluations of employees and staff within area of responsibility
· Contribute to the Talent Management process by identifying talent, managing performance, and fostering personal development within Internal Operations
· Manage area of responsibility budgets, deliver SG&A savings through process improvements and monitor capital expenditure
· Champion Wesco's People Philosophy and Three Circle culture through participation in workshops and establishing regular team communications
· Monitor and identify improvements in Environmental Health & Safety
Education, Experience and Qualifications Education
· Associate's Degree and/or college coursework/trade certifications in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Operations Management, or Supply Chain and/or equivalent preferred
· High School Diploma/GED and/or educated in a National Vocational Level (NVQ) or equivalent (EU) is required Experience
· 3-5 years of progressive, demonstrated experience in a Manufacturing or Supply Chain environment with a focus on logistics
· Experience within a commercial or military Aerospace Industry (including AS, FAR, ITAR and EAR requirements) is preferred
· Knowledge of JIT, Toyota Production System (TPS)/ Lean and Six Sigma Management concepts preferred
· Demonstrated ability to establish credibility in all areas of responsibility and oversight
· Demonstrated critical thinking and business acumen applications is required
· Proven ability to develop and implement organizational and operational strategies to obtain intended goals; including short and long term plans and initiatives
· Proven ability to manage multi-level demands and increase productivity and profitability through process or system improvements Qualifications
· Experience of Operations management/leadership in a high volume environment; ability to act as a quality and customer advocate across the organization
· Strong knowledge and experience in the application of ISO AS standards, TQM, with working-knowledge of DOT, DHS, FAR, ITAR, EAR regulations
· Strong ability to analyze and interpret product specification requirements, industry standards and statistical data to generate profitable results
· Understand and effectively apply employment policies and applicable local, state and federal laws
· Recognized Health & Safety qualification or suitable EHS experience
· Proven experience in managing large scale change initiatives in a complex system environment; applicable knowledge and experience utilizing the Toyota Production System (TPS)/ Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and principles preferred
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· Strong knowledge and experience in the use of integrated data management systems, Microsoft Office suite applications, and applicable reporting tools
Access to certain of the Company’s products, materials, and technical data contained in our facility is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to “U.S. Persons,” which is defined as U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, or certain individuals admitted to the U.S. as a refugee or who have been granted asylum; and therefore employment is limited to applicants who meet this “U.S. Person” requirement. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide evidence of their U.S. person status to comply with the ITAR requirements.
Incora is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Incora is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.