Assists in planning, coordinating, and implementation of projects. Such projects involve the development of new ideas and processes. Responsible for coordination of project performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the formulation of project objectives and system development requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of project plans and schedules, including requirements, tasks, work assignments, resources, and the inclusion of project milestones and review points and reporting thereof.
- Assist in the selection of staff for the project team, as indicated by project skills requirements.
- Coordinate the project staff during project performance and participate directly in project performance as required.
- Review all work prior to incorporation in product or its use as input to another project task.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to project staff.
- Report to management on project progress, problems, and the need for changes.
- Ensure that all work and documentation meet the standards of the department and the project.
- Fulfill administrative project reporting requirements.
- Assign personnel to various projects and directs activities as directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Overtime Status: Exempt