We are looking for a Managing Consultant - Loan Review Services to join the BKD team in Houston, TX! Successful candidates will help manage and grow our loan review practice in Houston and contiguous areas and assist on other loan review projects throughout our firm.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a growing a team of consultants
- Assess risk associated with individual borrowers and with entire loan portfolios
- Evaluate loan documentation
- Interact with bank management
- Recommend alternatives for improvement
- Develop new business with banks
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience in a similar capacity with a consulting firm is highly desirable
- Business development and engagement management experience is highly preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a commercial credit analyst, commercial loan officer, bank examiner, loan review officer or correspondent banker.
- Must possess excellent writing, communication, technology, organizational and credit analysis skills
- Ideal candidates will have completed a formal credit training program
- Willingness and ability travel 30 - 35%
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.