Provide oversight and supervision for all social service and anti-poverty programs. Work with program directors to assure services are being delivered efficiently and effectively with a trauma informed practice lens. Supervise program directors and assure grant deliverables are met within budget. Work with senior leadership to develop mission driven program expansion and innovation.
- Supervise and guide program directors to ensure effective and efficient service delivery to clients.
- Assure grant compliance and program deliverables are met.
- Assure reports are accurate, well written and submitted on time.
- Work with the Data department to ensure program data is adequately tracked and stored.
- Work with senior leadership to maintain and create mission driven services.
- Arrange professional development and training opportunities for Social Service staff.
- Develop program budgets and contract deliverables with the Fiscal department.
- Leadership, organization, client focus, ethics and integrity in approach to interventions, professional knowledge and expertise, adaptability and flexibility, planning and organizing.
- Make timely, informed decisions that take into account goal constraints and risks.
- Manage own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
- Strategic thinker, ability to think outside the box.
Skill and Education:
- LCSW, SIFI eligible
- 5-10 years experience in Social Services
- 5-10 years in a supervisory role
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office and other software programs
- Strong working knowledge of Public Benefit Systems
- Experience with designing, implementing, and managing a Call Center
- Experience with designing, implementing, and managing a One Stop Shop of Services for Clients
- Required Constantly: Walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, computer input, finger dexterity and coordination of hand, eye, and foot
- Required Frequently: Standing and climbing stairs; carrying laptop & files (approx. 8-10 lbs)
- Required Occasionally: Reaching above the shoulder, and lifting 5-25 pounds, pushing and pulling