| Job Description |
Great Manufacturing Company is Corona, Ca. is looking for a Manual Lathe Machinist.
- Read blueprint and work orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds and depth of cut.
- Operate Manuel Lathes in all phases of operation, to run first article parts or to proof new programs.
- Set tools and grind tools to meet print requirements.
- Insure the proper utilization of equipment and material.
- Make setups and operate equipment insuring adherence to procedures and st andards.
- Maintain accurate dimensional tolerances based upon drawings.
- Use measuring tools and gauges to insure quality of product and do in process inspection.
- Conducts and documents first article inspection as well as in process inspection.
- Interacts with department staff, supervisor and programmers as required.
- Must maintain a clean and organized work station with only items directly relevant to the job present.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
Must have Manual Lathe experience
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.