Manual QA Tester/Contract/ Irving, TX/35hr/40hr
MANUAL QA TESTER-CONTRACT- IRVING, TX
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client located in Irving, TX is currently seeking a Manual QA Tester to join their team. This candidate will conduct detailed testing of applications, reviews results, and provides feedback to various departments, including suggesting functionality for all product application groups. Provides application support in assigned product group. Utilizes established guidelines to develop test plans, design reports and prepare system documentation.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Manual QA Tester Skills & Requirements:
* BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent and 5+ years Software Test experience.
* 5+ years Quality Assurance testing background in a production environment.
* Experience writing software test plans and test cases helpful.
* Manual testing experience in gray box environment preferred.
* Automation scripting experience preferred
* SQL scripting experience preferred.
* Experience in CRM system and associated customer lifecycle activities are preferred
* Experience in test case repository, such as HP ALM, and defect tracking tools, such as JIRA.
* Experience in messaging protocols: SMS, DTMF, etc.
* Experience in setting up test devices such as modems and DCMs.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$35.00 - $40.00 /hour