Position: Production Batch/Mixer Operator
- Weigh and measure bulk ingredients into manufacturing tanks for blending.
- Lead and interpret raw materials on batch sheet.
- Verify and stage raw materials to appropriate area.
- Document all processing steps in the batch record.
- Adherence to GMPs, SOPs and OSHA guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One-year experience in the manufacturing of liquid production.
- Dependable with good judgment.
- Ability to follow safe practices and procedures.
- Lifting: Up to 40 lbs. Frequency: Occasionally Height to lift: Waist Level
- Carrying: Up to 40 lbs. Distance: 10 ft. Frequency: Occasionally
- Pushing/Pulling: 40 lbs. Distance: 40 ft. Frequency: Occasionally
- Walking: 6 hours – Frequency: Constantly
- Standing: 2 hours – Frequency: Occasionally
- Sitting: Not Present
- Climbing Stairs: Yes- Frequency: Frequently
- Stooping: Not Present
- Kneeling: Not Present
- Monday to Friday. Overtime required as needed.
- First shift: 07:00am to 03:00pm
- Second shift: 03:00pm to 11:00pm
- Third shift: 11:00pm to 07:00am
This Job Description is subject to change at any time.
Frequency: Constantly: 6+ hours - Frequently: Between 3 to 6 hours - Occasionally: 1 to 3 hours - Never: Not required