Our client in the Garden Grove area is currently seeking an Interim Controller for a year long project. The ideal consultant will have recent manufacturing experience and strong Excel.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Controller and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Controller, you will serve as a financial expert for our client. This involves handling a variety of general to complex accounting functions, providing analytical support, and supervising staff.
- Managing accounting and financial reporting
- Establishing and coordinating all accounting procedures for the business unit
- Investigating significant trends/variances in financial data
- Handling AP, AR, Payroll, Tax functions as well as Cost and Inventory Accounting
- Providing daily and/or weekly analysis, and reporting on operational performance as it relates to the business activities including monitoring margins, variances, and giving feedback
- Assisting in the formulation of the budget and preparing the monthly budget variance analyses
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- Recent manufacturing experience in a Controller role
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with QAD highly desired, but not required