Great Company Looking To Hire A Sample Shop Technician!
We are looking for high energy person with a stable work history,strong work ethic and good attendance!
We offer great benefits and a positive work environment with room to grow.
Builds samples for all internal and external customer requirements in support of current and future products and business; Ensures proper ability and skills to build, prepare, and ship samples by understanding Endura�s ordering, specification, and shipping forms and procedures. Supports development of future products and business by building samples for engineering and sales activities.
- Skilled with hand tools and saws including but not limited to;
- Miter saws
- Table saws
- Radial saws
- Ability to read blueprint/specifications to produce master mull pack orders.
- Must be able to work independently without errors.
- Must be able to manage time while working independently.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Experience in the construction or wood working industry, including door and window installation.
- Experience in the fenestration industry or a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Paid time off/sick days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as FSA
- 401k contributions
- United States (required)