- Support production
• Process and expedite
• Interpret design engineering requirements to create detailed work instructions
• Develop procedures/test.
• Lead assembly and installation, compliance to engineering requirements, and resolution of supplier discrepancies
• Support the development of test equipment and tooling to aid in the completion of test
• Use continuous improvement tools to reduce defects, cycle time, and waste
• Support tests, document data and communicate results
- B.S. degree in engineering or physics discipline.
• 5+ years of demonstrated resourcefulness and execution within complex, rapidly-changing manufacturing environments.
• Possesses and exhibits high judgement, including the ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Project management skills consistent with leading a team including suppliers through the complex production transition phase.
• Familiarity with best practices regarding safety, the use of pneumatics, life support systems, hydraulics, avionics, and cleanliness
• Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership, someone who demonstrates pride in all work and willingness to perform low-level tasks when needed.
• Desire to work hands-on, both independently and as part of a team, throughout the development and production phases of the product life-cycle.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with work order creation/management and BOM structures.
• Experience in both development and production environments.