* Manufacturing Engineer to provide line side ME support to production on the F35 program for J860 aircraft mate.
* Primary responsibilities include direct shop floor support on 2nd shift, maintaining manufacturing plans, process standards, tooling requirements, engineering change implementation, and process improvements.
* This includes but is not limited to determining root cause of non-conformances, implement Corrective Action, investigating tooling issues, assessing and providing tooling corrective action, initiating tooling rework activities, and providing technical support to the Production team.
* Provide technical assistance to leadership, supervision and mechanics to ensure all product is processed in compliance with engineering and specification requirements, provide work around plan development as required and support improvement initiatives.
* Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
* Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
* Responsibilities include close coordination and collaboration with the Product Focus Teams(PMT), Factory Material Flow, Tool Services, and Facilities in developing and implementing production readiness in each of the component and assembly areas.
* Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
* Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
* Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
Category Name Required Importance Experience
Areas of Expertise Lean Manufacturing No 1 < 1 Year
Soft Skills Ability to Work with Others No 4 1 - 2 Years
Software Skills Catia No 3 1 - 2 Years
Technical Skills Ability to Read Engineering Drawings Yes 5 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Assembly Process Yes 5 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Ability to work in a production environment No 4 2 - 4 Years