Under the direction of Engineering Manager, the Engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance to the production line he/she is assigned to. Responsibilities include production line setup and support day-to-day manufacturing activities)
- Generate and update Manufacturing Instructions for Production Lines.
- Evaluate and perform first level failure analysis on Production fallouts.
- Production Line setup and equipment planning for new product launch.
- Provide DFM and FMEA report for NPI projects.
- Work Improvement or Cycle Time reduction projects.
- Analyzes and plan workstation layout, workflow and conduct IE Time Study
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Medical Instrumentation Industry, as well as knowledge in US FDA 21 CFR.
- Knowledge in Six Sigma / LEAN Manufacturing and Statistical tools.
- Worked in a contract manufacturing/electronics manufacturing services industry
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Job Type: Full-time