We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Manufacturing Engineer focused on the design, improvement, and implementation of processes, equipment, and production operations to join a Manufacturer serving the Electronics Industry in Santa Clara, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering is preferred; similar degrees or significant industry experience will also be considered
- Responsibilities to include creation, documentation, analysis, and improvement of production processes and quality control
- ISO-9001 environment experience is preferred
- Will analyze designs and provide design-for-manufacturability feedback, to production and to customers
- Fixture, jig, tooling, and inspection fixture design
- Automation implementation experience is desired
- Should be familiar with processes like machining (CNC Lathe / Mill, EDM, etc) soldering, plating, sintering, brazing, welding, forging, stamping, skiving
- Experience with visual inspection systems is desired – will be responsible for programming and implementation of an automated CMM
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MANUFACTURING | PROCESS ENGINEERING | CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT | PRODUCTION AUTOMATION | EQUIPMENT SELECTION | CMM PROGRAMMING | PRODUCTION OPERATIONS | MACHINE SHOP
Manufacturing Process Engineer