- Development of software that supports software automation and integrated continuous build and release process for all software projects
- The administration and enhancement of software engineering and product development tools for areas such as requirements management, test management, defect tracking, source code control, code reviews and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role is for a Development Operations (DevOps) professional with experience in software configuration management (SCM), software development, automation and Linux administration.
- BS or MS in CS, CE or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience in the software industry with active roles in software development, SCM and system administration. The ideal candidate will have experience developing software, automating activities such as build, release and deployment, as well as installing and integrating tools.
- Specific skills include programming experience working with various languages - python, perl, C/C++, Java, C#, .NET, shell, etc.
- Strong knowledge in configuration management tools and concepts - SVN, Cit, Gerrit
- Experience developing software, writing code to automate tasks and processes, and working with databases - IDEs, Cmake, GNU make, compliers and similar
- Should possess knowledge in LAMP stack software (Linux, Apache Httpd, Mysql, Php, Perl) and Tomcat
- Should have strong knowledge in Linux Administration
- Experience in Agile
- Strong communication and problem solving skills; able to fully document tools and administration steps in details runbooks
- Proactive in working with geographically diversified
- Having domain knowledge in Audio is a plus
- Experience working with MS Azure or other cloud vendors is a plus
- Experience working with Docker, Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus