A Global Machinery Equipment Manufacturing Company is in need of an HR Administrator with experience working in a manufacturing facility:
Here is what you will do:
- Ensure all payroll functions occur timely and with adequate review
- Update payroll records by processing status changes, tax updates, direct deposit, and other deductions
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary employees
- Administer employee benefits program and coordinate open enrollment activities
- Assist on manufacturing floor, performing manufacturing duties
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you will need:
- Minimum Associate Degree in Business or a related field
- 3 years' HR experience in manufacturing facility
- Understand manufacturing process and procedures
- Excellent communication skills (speaking/reading/writing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually Loud.Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.