At present time we are in the process of opening a 2nd shift and adding to our 3rd shift staff at our manufacturing location in Crowley, TX .We will be looking to conduct some local interviews over the next two weeks for positions that are open now! We are in need of second and third shift talent!
Upcoming hires will be needed in the following areas:
Manufacturing Operations Manager
If interested please apply online.
Once your resume is received and has been reviewed you will be contacted with further details/specifics on personal interviews.
All roles come with competitive hourly salary as well as excellent medical benefits and matching 401k plus more!
We look forward to receiving your resume and in meeting you soon!
- Two years of successful manufacturing shop employment is required.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read blueprints are prerequisites.
- Basic knowledge of machine tools is required with actual experience preferred.
- Use of micrometers, calipers, and other common shop tools is required.
- Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing documents and other company publications related to the job and all safety notifications.
- Preferably have some experience in the use of computers.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, and standing or walking in the work area for most of the day is a requirement of the job.
- Must be a reliable worker with good work references, including a good attendance history, and must work required over time during times of increased business.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check