Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for a Manufacturing Laborer to build furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components. Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. If this sounds like you, apply online or walk in to apply in person!
Join us in Whitehall, WI
Pay starts at $13.65 with differential for shift and schedule.
Incentive Based Pay also applies to the base plus any shift or weekend differentials. Wage with incentive can be $18.00 - $21/hour.
What you will do as a Manufacturing Laborer:
- You have the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds.
- You will operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the specific tool.
- Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
Affordable benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
Get the care you need at our Wellness Center.
For just $10, you or members of your family can see a doctor at our on-site Wellness Center! We believe in helping our team members take control of their health, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to get the medical attention you need.
We hire for the attitude and train for the skill.
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and outs of a manufacturing job. We’re looking for great culture fits and will train you for everything else.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
Ashley Furniture Industries, 19226 Hwy 121, Whitehall, WI 54773