MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - 7pm-7am
Reassembling machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment
- Observing mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems
- Installing, replacing, or changing machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
- Reading work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
- Dismantling machines and removing parts for repair using hand tools
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment; including successful completion of jobs or similar activities requiring control of a mechanical process and inspection of product to meet quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot mechanical systems
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work safely and to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability sufficient to determine product quality, for example, carton malformations, color verification, and structural integrity.
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient for product handling.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment with rotating shifts.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status."IND1P" #CB1 #ZR