Interior Millwork Manufacturing Manager
����������� Hines Supply has been providing high quality building materials to builders and homeowners in the Chicago area since 1892. Dedicated to providing quality, value and service, Hines operates multiple locations across Illinois. Hines Supply is a division of U.S. LBM, one of the largest building products distributors in the United States.
Things you should know about working at Hines Supply:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as Manufacturing Manager :
- Formulating, assessing, and supervising the development, planning, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods for new or existing products
- Overseeing budgets, production schedules and ensuring timelines are being met
- Building, coaching and mentoring assemblers in their role
- Meeting with the purchasing team to discuss material needs and upcoming projects
- Working with senior leadership in developing strategies for the shop
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Have experience and knowledge of interior carpentry
- You have worked in a leadership role for building teams
- You have strong communication skills
- You are motivated and hungry for more!