Voca has an immediate opening available for Manufacturing Operations Coordinator professionals in Folsom, CA! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Kaley Fuller at email@example.com and call her at 952.303.8105. Thanks!
- Company' s laboratory consumables business is an industry leader in innovation, market share and performance. Seeking energetic, motivated individuals with demonstrated skills in quality, teamwork and communication. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a fast-paced, high-throughput, leading-edge manufacturing facility, producing products used world-wide for ensuring quality and compliance in such areas as: consumer products, pharmaceuticals, drug testing, environmental monitoring, Homeland Security, forensics, and others. Seeking energetic, motivated individuals with demonstrated skills in quality, teamwork and communication.
- SAP Knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude to follow complex instructions
- Capability to adapt to changing priorities
- Skills in multi-tasking, planning and organizing workload
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Talent for establishing and maintaining positive work relationships
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to see and work with small objects
- Ability to handle small volumes of chemicals and solvents
- Experience in inventory management is a plus
- Day shift 6 am to 2: 30 pm.
Voca: The Spirit of Work