Requirements: Education and Experience: BS/MS in Engineering with at least ten years’ experience.
Set direction and carry out manufacturing responsibilities for new and redesign gas turbine hardware for both development and production.
Perform the entire range of tasks required for manufacturing engineering.
Coordinate and assist Design Engineers with manufacturing process capabilities and cost.
Coordinate and monitor manufacturing activities at outside suppliers ( may require frequent travel)
Assist in the selection and monitoring of supply chain.
Work with Product Definition group in creating models and drawing that are able to be manufactured.
Disposition of non conformance hardware.
Experience and Skills
* 10+ years applied industry experience in gas turbine component manufacturing and development.
* Technical leadership abilities capable of functioning as key manufacturing specialist and technical focal point
* Excellent interpersonal skills: experience integrating work in a team, interfacing with customer, mentor-ship.
* Experience in all areas of manufacturing: castings, conventional and non-conventional machining and additive.
* BS/MS in Engineering with at least ten years’ experience.