A growing manufacturing company in northern Lancaster County has a direct hire career opportunity for a Manufacturing Planner with experience with government/ defense contract manufacturing.
- Develops a factory manufacturing plan that provides a balanced (risk vs. cost) approach to meeting customer delivery requirements.
- Provides status to the organization and informs supporting functions when their actions will not support the production plan and recommends prioritizing factory resources.
- Assures that visibility is provided to the organization for all purchase and make materials to identify potential risks and prompt necessary action.
- Low cost medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plan
- Short-term disability insurance at minimal cost
- Free life insurance & long term disability insurance & Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing Plan - quarterly payout based upon achievement of company goals
- Stock Ownership - company is 100% owned by the employees
- 401K Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Wellness Committee & Gym Membership assistance
- PTO / Vacation
- BS/BA in Business, or Supply Chain Management (Equivalent relevant experience may be considered)
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing planning, preferably in a related industry (mechanical/ electrical/ electronic) and contract manufacturing strongly preferred (government/ military/ DoD)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong numerical and analytic reasoning capability.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to get along with a diverse workforce and interface with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities that can change quickly.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, ERP systems, and databases
- US citizens only due to government contract requirements
Apply now for consideration!