The Manufacturing Planner must be able to create process plans and bill of materials using MRP/ERP system based on customer blue prints and specifications. Coordinate with Engineering, Programming, and Production for problem resolution. Develop work instructions for production using digital photographs, CAD or sketches from customer prints and specifications, including creating documents of job setups in Computer Numerical Control (CNC), manual work, and assembly of parts. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient with MS Office tools and have a thorough understanding of Syteline and Catia.
- Experience in aircraft manufacturing processes, specifications, and the Quality requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of AS9100 Quality system and the documentation procedures.
- Experienced in aircraft structure components, aerospace materials, and processes.
- Creating detailed visual aids for shop use.
- Create detailed work instructions for the machinists in the shop.
- Create drawings for in-process inspection.
- Highly motivated, detailed and team oriented.
- Excellent blueprint reading and interpretation skills.
- Experience working with Syteline and ERP software.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Organization Skills
- Time Management
- Must have experience in the aerospace manufacturing industry.
- Must have experience reading engineering drawings and a strong ability to interpret government and aerospace industry specifications and standards.
- Must have the ability to multitask in an aggressive and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Must have Catia software experience.
- Syteline and/or ERP experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. in applicable engineering, or the equivalent combination of 10 years of education and experience in aerospace manufacturing engineering/planning.