Looking to find someone who will have responsibility for successfully leading strategic/high impact/optimization engineering projects in a pharmaceutical manufacturing setting. Projects involving but not limited to Process, Filling, Packaging or other operations improvement initiatives. The candidate will own the coordination and schedule, manage risks, track tasks, and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, with quality. Additionally will follow up on the results and confirm improvements to operational efficiency's. This position is part of a site organization and as operational priorities dictates may require flexibility for some travel. The candidate will utilize Engineering knowledge (Industry standards, best practices and sound engineering principals) and project skills to accurately scope, schedule, and monitor projects to deliver expected project results and ensure a holistic project representation. All projects must involve a safety and compliance mindset. The incumbent will work with multi-functional team members to accurately estimate time, cost, and resources using standard estimating tools/techniques to ensure plans are realistic and measurable. Needs to work closely with Operations, Quality Assurance, and Validation to ensure systems and procedures maintain compliance. The incumbent will be responsible for providing plans, schedules, capital request, purchase orders, and invoices. The candidate must be capable of leading projects, providing direction, managing a multi-functional team, working with vendors, and helping to drive overall improved operational performance. The incumbent will generate options and present to team for individual contribution, teamwork, and decision making that focuses on effective team execution. The Manufacturing Engineer will articulate the goal and guide/influence the team to achieve the goal. The incumbent will provide necessary reporting and oversight to local engineering resources to ensure success. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide input to operational improvements with the key focus on overall improved performance.
- Provide oversight and direction to the site project, ensuring successful implementation of their key project goals.
- Provide leadership for the planning, development and implementation of strategic projects in support of site manufacturing.
- Lead site process and equipment resources (internal and external) in the execution of process and equipment improvement projects.
- Will manage the project engineering portion of projects in collaboration with the site teams.
- Provide conceptual engineering support of planning and developing of improvement programs.
- Implement strategic project plans that align to global strategic direction.
- Routinely work safely and correctly use PPE. Have a Behavior Based Safety mindset with all tasks performed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.