As the Manufacturing Engineer you will work with product development team to develop manufacturing process for new products. Provide solutions to a variety of technical issues related to equipment, process, surgical and medical device applications.
Our client is a market leader with medical device manufacturing of its type. Its focus is with surgical and medical devices. This small-medium sized company is FDA-approved and has a strong NPD pipeline.
- Independently determines and develops approaches to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Uses latest engineering techniques to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- Builds productive internal and external working relationships and may periodically provide guidance and train other team
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the company's new product development procedures.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- BS degree in engineering is required.
- Must have hands on experience in manufacturing process development, Solid Works and experience with Writing and Executing IQ/ OQ/ PQ.
- Equipment and Process Validations experience is required
- 3+ years minimum experience in the medical device as Manufacturing/Quality engineer with knowledge of validation and design control.
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
- Rising Medical Device Manufacturing company based in RI
Apply and you will get a response within 72 hours from Ryan Densen
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 /year