The RiteScreen Company Overview
Based in Elizabethville, PA, RiteScreen is the largest independent
manufacturer of window and patio door screens in North America, with
a demonstrated 70 year history of market leadership.
Strategically located facilities in seven locations across the United
States, supporting a logistically intensive business that serves leading
window and door original equipment manufacturers that require "just in time" delivery.
RiteScreen also has a complementary offering of window and screen components, leading to the production of millions of custom configured, assembled window
screens and patio door screens manufactured and delivered annually..
Positions may require candidates to:
- Install fabricated cloth onto assembled window and door frames
- Effectively utilize hand tools, air tools and a tape measure
- Ensure high quality of assembled parts and adherence to customer requirements
Applicants should be reliable, work well in a team environment, and have the ambition to meet and exceed personal and company goals.
Starting pay is $11 an hour!
- Performance incentive bonuses
- Potential to earn up to $15 an hour
- Great benefits first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and several Company-Paid Benefits
- No scheduled weekends
- Overtime available
RiteScreen offers an opportunity to grow and prosper in a company that is 100% dedicated to one product and has been the industry leader for over 70 years; just one more reason to choose to do it Rite!