Title: Manufacturing & Quality Assurance Engineer III
Job Location: Hanscom AFB, MA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide drawing reviews that ensure the incorporation of complete, current, and accurate Government drafting specifications and regulations or commercial practices as defined in the Development/Sustainment contract in the Development/ Sustainment Contractor drawings and the Development/Sustainment Contractor’s conformance to requirements, specifications, regulations, and QC.
- Supporting producibility trade-off studies,
- Reviewing and analyzing production capabilities,
- Supporting the assessing process control methodologies,
- Supporting the development of specifications,
- Supporting manufacturing readiness assessments,
- Reviewing and analyzing production plans,
- Supporting the assessing statistical process control techniques,
- Supporting the conduct of factory simulations,
- Preparing or reviewing manufacturing plans and data,
- Preparing or reviewing Value Engineering Change Proposals (VECPs),
- Supporting manufacturing input to Requests for Proposals (RFPs),
- Reviewing Development/Sustainment cost proposals for adequacy of requirements and cost realism,
- Reviewing and analyzing manufacturing readiness assessments,
- Supporting FCAs/PCAs,
- Planning Quality Control (QC) reviews,
- Analyzing data from QC reviews,
- Documenting QC reviews,
- Collecting data during QC audits,
- Creating / maintaining quality management systems
- Collecting manufacturing data
- Evaluating reliability, availability and maintainability
- Valid DOD Secret clearance
- US Citizenship
- Possess advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
- Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures, and practices in their area of expertise.
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
- OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.