Manufacturing Quality Coordinators are needed for a contract position with a premier York, PA manufacturing company (January – May/June 2019).
This role will:
- Provide engineering and technical support to operations and identify potential quality improvement
- Analyze historical data and current processes for continuous improvement
- Lead and/or support the implementing of focused quality improvement events
- Floor Time - 60% or greater
- Assembly Quality data mining in SAP ME and XMII
- Create visuals of corresponding quality data-pareto diagrams
- Ensure quality of assembly processes and implement process changes if multiple issues occur online
- Lead daily quality huddles & new MY countermeasure meeting & Update new MY countermeasure document in eRoom with easel board updates
- Support supervisors/team with quality data analysis and alerts
- Provide technical expertise & input into improving the quality of processes
- Ensure accuracy of standardized work and relevant work instructions
- Support the team in problem solving activities
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Qualified ISO9001:2000 Lead Assessor and/or CQA certification a plus
- High degree of understanding and utilization of SAP & Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
- Process mapping skills a plus
- Records Management experience a plus
- Steel toe shoes required
Apply now for consideration!
$34.90 - $34.90 /hour