A Manufacturing Reliability Engineer (Maintenance) is needed for a contract position with a premier York, PA manufacturing company (January – May/June).
Major responsibilities include:
- Enhancing manufacturing by assuring that parts or assemblies are processed and tooled to meet optimum quality, quantity and cost requirements.
- Provide technical support to analyze and develop manufacturing control systems. Interface will occur with Work Group Advisors, Work Groups, Quality and Product Engineering, and Manufacturing Support Services.
- Develop cost reduction programs through manufacturing efficiency improvements, schedule attainment, and first run capacity. Specific results include continuous improvement of safety, quality, cost, workflow, and on-time product delivery.
- Perform supervisory duties as required.
- 4 year engineering degree is preferred (2 year technician degree may be considered)
- A strong machining and/ or electrical background preferred (including PLCs)
- Lean Manufacturing / Process / Continuous Improvement background a plus
- Steel toe shoes are required
Offers Great Experience and Wages -
Apply now for consideration!