Are you interested in being part of a rapidly growing company with aggressive growth plans and a bright future? Would you like to know your experience and leadership directly impact the success of the company? MMD is an industry leader in high volume thermoplastic manufacturing – and we’re growing! We’re looking for talented people like you to join us!
We are seeking a high-energy individual to join our sales team. As a Sales Executive you will identify new opportunities and then further develop those customer relationships.
- Develop marketplace knowledge such as users, applications, products, competition, and manufacturing technology.
- Research market data and thermoplastic industry trends to identify potential opportunities.
- Identify and pursue potential leads through calling, setting customer meetings, and presenting information.
- Learn key differentiators and educate potential customers on the benefits of MMD’s services.
- Participate in manufacturing capability demonstrations and customer educational meetings.
- Develop relationships with key internal functions such as Engineering, Operations, Accounting and Finance, Project Management, etc.
- Utilize marketing partners for communication and media resources.
- Participate in industry conventions and trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned by business unit leadership.
- Previous consultative sales experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Energetic personality, strong leadership skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, a growth mindset, and a strong desire to win.
- General mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Thermoplastic manufacturing or packaging sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related science degree preferred.
- Strong skills with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to travel to national and global customer sites as required.
We are located right off of US Highway 94 in Rogers just north of the Maple Grove area.See job description