STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Specialists / Assemblers (Commercial Camera) in Dallas, Texas.
- The candidate is responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule.
- Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those that govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS).
- Properly use required PPE.
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams, etc.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1 years of experience. (Entry Level)
- Prior Assembly experience a plus.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- The ability to load and unload calibration chambers.
- Mechanical Inclination.
- Follow established procedures on routine work.
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs medium-level assembly functions, which may include Camera Assembly, Focus Camera, Calibrate Camera, and final processing.
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Must adhere to ESD practices.
- Reads and interprets drawings, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions.
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- If required, perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Transportation Allowance
- Gym Memberships
- Military Leave
- Life Insurance
Manufacturing / Production Technician