Manufacturing Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Responsible for safety, quality, planning, directing, evaluating, monitoring and supervising the activities on the manufacturing floor to support the goals and objectives according to the company's GMPs, SOPs, and established policies, practices, procedures. To maintain safety, quality, achieve and maintain cost standards; and to continuously improve efficiencies.
- Follow all GMPs and SOPs as defined by company policies, practices and procedures to insure that FDA and ISO regulations and ensure that quality standards are met.
- Ensure that all assigned employees know, understand and practice GMPs, SOPs and established policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure that all record keeping and documentation is completed according to established policies, practices and procedures on time.
- Lead and motivate staff to obtain company goals, including defining and communicating expectations and assignments, monitoring results, coaching, motivating and follow up to achieve goals. Lead in a manner that generates a team-oriented attitude.
- Monitor employees, facility, equipment and processes related to safety. Recommend improvements and, upon approval, implement. Train employees in safety practices.
- Continuously review methods, procedures, processes, etc., to determine improvements related to quality and cost to increase efficiencies. Upon approval, make recommendations and implement.
- Supervise and motivate subordinates to produce products according to quality and cost-standards on time, according to GMPs and SOPs.
- Maintain efficiency and quality according to established specifications and procedures.
- Resolve production problems.
- Monitor scrap, efficiency, utilization, inventory and sales.
- Interact with customers; including presentations.
- Evaluate performance of subordinate personnel; recommend promotions, disciplinary action, terminations, transfers and other changes in subordinate status according to established policies, practices and procedures on a timely basis.
- Perform other assignments as required.
**Hours: 7:00 PM - 6:30 AM for 3 days, then 11 pm - 6:30 AM for 1 day, rotating shift over 2 weeks, so will work weekends every other week.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in medical devices manufacturing
- Experience on the manufacturing floor to support manufacturing and GMPs, SOPs, and established policies, practices, procedures, etc.