Join a team that feels like family.
Manufacturing Team Members are on the front lines of ensuring Ashley Furniture’s spot as the largest furniture manufacturer in the world! In this role, you’ll build furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components. You’ll enjoy working with your hands on fast-paced precision projects in a family atmosphere. At Ashley, you’ll benefit from competitive pay, affordable medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and great opportunities for career growth. We hire for Attitude and train for Skill!
Join us in Advance, NC
Manufacturing Team Members start at $9.51/hour plus shift and weekend differentials AND the ability to earn even more with incentive pay.
Manufacturing Team Member Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Ability to operate machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Ability to stand and move about on foot for the duration of your shift, often bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching at or above shoulder level
- Ability to accurately use basic math skills
- Ability to accurately record production information using a scanner, computer, or by hand
Apply now online or in person at 333 Ashley Furniture Way, Advance, NC.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture!