About the Company
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician I to join their team. This is a contract position through January 2020 with the possibility of an extension
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for operating general manufacturing in accordance with GMPs or standardized procedures. Key responsibilities include:
- Fermentation, protein purification, solvent extractions, tissue culture, preparation of bulk solutions, aseptic fills of buffers, filling and labeling of vials under sterile and non-sterile conditions
- Routine buffer and media preparation, filtration, vial preparation and sterilization.
- Bringing deviations in process protocols to supervisors attention.
- Maintaining all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Reviewing and recording physical inventory of stock item.
- Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Requires good documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 30-35 pounds.
- May involve work with hazardous materials.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com immediately.