At Collagen Matrix we are focused on our mission to create collagen and mineral based products with specific and predictable properties to meet the particular clinical environment needed for tissue repair and regeneration. We are innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. To continue to achieve our business objectives, we need the support and contribution of high-caliber employees.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Manufacturing Operator to join the Collagen Matrix team located in Oakland and Allendale, NJ.
As a team member in the Manufacturing department you will:
- Work directly with our products in a clean room environment
- Manufacture a variety of different product in accordance with batch records, learning all processes from start to finish.
- Prepare different chemical solutions
- Maintain and calibrate instruments and equipment in accordance with schedules.
- Maintain accurate batch records, log books and electronic records.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Maintain inventory of raw materials and supplies needed in manufacturing
- Clean and maintain clean rooms.
Inventory of Knowledge & Skills Required for Position
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-2+ years’ experience preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- Experience in GMP, ISO, and FDA controlled environments preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must have a steady work history
- Reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Must possess organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Adapts to changing priorities and schedules.
- Basic computer skills are required
We look forward to your application, please add salary requirements. No phone calls please. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and the potential to earn a bonus. Collagen Matrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.