Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2087417277
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Manufacturing Technician to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Sterling, VA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Provide technical support to engineers in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, process improvement, or product development.
- Perform analysis and tests.
- Develop and recommend procedures and methods and prepare manufacturing process sheets, technical documents and reports.
- Perform technical evaluations of events to determine root causes.
- Recommend corrective action.
- Use schematics, diagrams, technical drawings, specifications, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Associates degree in engineering preferred; H.S. Diploma/GED required.
- Requires a minimum of one year of related experience.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.