STS Technical Services is hiring a Manufacturing Technicians (LPE Growth Lab) in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Manufacturing Technicians II (LPE Growth Lab)
Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson Area)
Duration of contract: Long Term
Shift: 1st shift 7am to 4pm
US Citizenship Required
Summary of Role:
- Prepare and perform HgCdTe LPE material growth as well as post growth processing.
- This includes, but is not limited to HgCdTe / CdZnTe material handling, chemicals handling, liquid phase epitaxy (LPE) reactor operation, FTIR measurement, and final material inspection.
- Provides technical support to engineers and scientists on moderately complex components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment.
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- Associate’s degree & 3+ years Semiconductor industry experience or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Compliance with all Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Diligent attention to details
- Must have exceptional manual dexterity
- Good communication skills
- Experience in semiconductor material growth and processing.
- Material science education or experience
- Proficient in math and computer skills such as Windows-based applications
- Work experience in a Class 10000 clean room
- Microscope capability
- Ability to use hand tools
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions with Engineering staff
- Comprehend and follow process flow Instructions through floor control system, shop processes, machine instructions, as well as other written or verbal instructions
- Able to visually distinguish formation of solid crystal from a liquid
- Manually operate high-vacuum process equipment
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group setting
- Performing metrology measurements on product
- Product preparation and cleaning using acids and solvents
- Run verification tests on processing equipment and enter data in SPC charts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in a class 1000 environment and wear, smock, hair net, safety glasses, and required shoes.
- Lifting – Ability to lift 25 lbs occasionally (less than 5% per week)
- Stooping, Kneeling- Ability to stoop or kneel while assembling or troubleshooting electro-mechanical equipment occasionally. (less than 5% per week)
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Transportation Allowance
- Gym Memberships
- Military Leave
- Life Insurance
Manufacturing / Production Technician