STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas. This is a contract position that is available immediately.
Position Title: Manufacturing Tech II – DPT
Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson Area)
Duration of Contract: Long Term
Shift: 2nd and 3rd (M-F)
- The successful candidate will be asked to operate Diamond Point Turn (DPT) processing tools, dicing tools, and Double sided lapping (DSL) tools within the DPT / CZT manufacturing area.
- They must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes across multiple products.
- They will also need to utilize various metrology tools to measure wafer and piece part processing.
Basic Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Associates degree in a technical discipline & 2+ yrs. experience (equivalent education / experience in related field).
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Microscope capability.
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear PPE; Frock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes.
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
- Wafer Fab experience is preferred.
- Work with chemicals and solvents
- Experience with lapping substrates
- Experience with ADT or DISCO saws
- Diamond Point Turn processing (CNC machining)
- Perform CZT Processes; Mount/Demount, Defect Etch, Clean, Inspection, Mining, Sawing, and Laser Mark.
- Perform DSL (Double Sided Lapping) processes
- Operate Digital Height Gauge measurement tools
- Must perform measurements using both manual and automated equipment
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Manufacturing / Production Technician