Activities such as bottling, capping, labeling, packing, and palletizing will be part of daily work.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven track record of reliability
- Previous manufacturing and/or warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Previous or current forklift and/or lift-truck certification
- Basic computer skills required with MS Office programs such as Excel and Word
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player and capable of interacting with internal and external customers.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Experience with food safety practices
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 1st Shift 5 am-1 pm and 2nd Shift 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends as needed
- Lives in SF Bay Area, or willing to relocate at your own expense
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electric Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
In 2013, Andrew Bergen saw a need to help logistics companies find qualified talent quickly. He recognized the dilemma that so many organizations face: finding well-qualified talent that also fit in with the company culture is incredibly time-consuming. But without spending the time to carefully source, qualify, background-check, and train, employee turnover can be very high.
Spectra360 has created a better method.
Andrew’s experience led him to start Spectra360, a talent management company primarily for logistics companies. Spectra360 offers customized employment options to suit their clients, whether contract, temp to hire, direct hire, or even talent management solutions. By consistently working within the logistics industry, we are able to source qualified candidates quickly and build a pipeline of potential employees that would fit into your team at a moment’s notice.
Since 2013, Spectra360 has developed a reputation for excellent service. In 2018, Spectra360 was named amongst the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. We have also been recognized as the 13th largest staffing firm in San Francisco and one of the fastest-growing companies in that region.
We now serve clients nationwide and continue to grow thanks to the hard work and diligence of each employee.