American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
The Honda Marine Sales Support Coordinator is the internal point of contact for Honda Marine dealers and OEM boat builders. The Sales SupportCoordinator is responsible for providing superior customer service (both internal and external) and developing relationships with their accounts. The ideal candidate should be customer focused, detailed and accurate in their work. Primary responsibilities are:
Administer Direct Sales Orders: Process sales orders in SAP with a high degree of accuracy while following policies and procedures for annual sales/booking programs. Must be able to handle orders coming from multiple sources (phone, fax, email). Analyze dealer orders for fulfillment of program benefits. Maximize Honda Marine sales by communicating opportunities for free freight specials, and ensuring that proper discount levels are applied.
Order Maintenance and Inventory: Review all open orders and adjust if necessary to ensure that orders are credit approved and will ship in a timely manner. Research any potential issues and suggested solutions. Support corporate policies and recommend changes when appropriate. Review backorders and work with planners to determine how to best fill backorders.
Act as a Liaison to Field Sales Group: Attend Sales Group meetings as appropriate. Provide information on sales programs, policies, orders and shipment status. Attend OEM Boat Shows as appropriate.
Communications: Support wholesale unit goals through phone contacts with dealership staff reinforcing field and corporate sales efforts. Actively solicit orders, receive feedback and suggestions from dealers. Resolves customer requests and issues by investigating problems thoroughly and developing solutions. Must be able to communicate with both internal and external customers.
Special Projects: Perform in a timely manner as requested by management.
Customer Transfers/Credit Processing: Process customer transfers to and from each other and to and from warehouses to enhance wholesale and retail sales. Seek resolution to customers on credit hold. Interface with financial institutions for credit resolutions.
- Account Management, which includes day to day interactions with accounts via multiple communication points, order entry and maintenance with a high degree of accuracy, assisting accounts with questions regarding sales programs and resolving account issues
- Review all open orders and adjust if necessary to ensure that orders credit approved and will ship in a timely manner. Research any potential issues and suggested solutions. Support corporate policies and recommend changes when appropriate. Review backorders and work with planners to determine hoe best to fill backorders
- Act as a liaison between the sales support desk and field sales, Provide information on sales programs, policies, orders and shipment status
- Requires 3 -6 years of work experience with at least one year of Account Management experience of 2 years of Customer Service experience
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- ability to multi-task in an office and group environment
- Must exhibit sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Requires 1 year of SAP experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience using Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.